|Obligations of a Resident, Rules & Regulations
|YOUR APARTMENT IS YOUR HOME AND THE BUILDING OR COURT
IS THE COMMUNITY YOU SHARE WITH OTHER RESIDENTS. THESE RULES ARE NOT
INTENDED TO BE RESTRICTIVE, BUT ARE DESIGNED TO HELP CREATE A BETTER, MORE
PLEASANT AND SAFER PLACE TO LIVE. A FRIENDLY COOPERATIVE SPIRIT WILL
BE TO THE BENEFIT OF ALL, AND THE MANAGEMENT SOLICITS YOUR HELP IN ATTAINING
|1. Management is
not responsible for fire damage or theft of personal prop-erty including
jewelry, money, apparel or other items in said premises, includ-ing storage
areas, carports and garages.
2. No unnecessary noise, loud talking, romping or playing is allowed at any time. All musical instruments, televi-sion sets, radios, stereos, etc. are to be played at moderate volume so as not to disturb other residents.
3. Instructions for operating all appliances are in the apartment or available from the manager. These conveniences, including garbage disposal and dishwasher are to be operated only in accordance with factory recommenda-tions. Washer and dryer operating instructions are posted in the laundry room. Be certain you understand them.
4. No alterations or painting may be done without prior consent in writing from the owner or manager. Drapes, carpets and counter tops must be given good care and be free of stains, burns or other damage. Read the covenants in your rental agreement or lease covering these items. The resident will be responsible and required to pay for all damage beyond normal wear and tear.
5. Cost of repairs to or stoppage of waste pipes or drains, garbage disposals, water pipes, plumbing fixtures or overflow therefrom caused by negligent or improper usage or the introduction of foreign articles or materials into the system will be the responsibility of and must be paid for by the resident.
6. No rugs, towels, articles of cloth-ing or other such items are to be draped over the rails of balconies, and no mops or rugs are to be shaken from same or through window openings. Ornamental seasonal lighting is to be removed at the end of the holiday season.
|7. State law prohibits
the use or storage of gasoline, cleaning solvents or other combustibles in
an apartment or car ports.
8. Residents are responsible for the conduct of their guests and the adher-ence to these rules at all times. Resi-dents and guests must be orderly, and intoxication, disorderly conduct, objec-tionable language or other disturbance by residents or visitors shall be cause for eviction. A house guest is defined as anyone who stays longer than two days unless further extension is given by owner in writing.
9. No trash or other material my be accumulated which will create a hazard or be in violation of any health, fire or safety ordinance or regulation. Apartment must be kept clean and sani-tary and free from objectionable odors.
10. Each resident shall use only the parking space assigned to him. Failure to do so will be construed as illegal parking and such vehicles may be towed away at the resident's expense. Vehi-cles must be in running condition, and extensive mechanical repairs are not to be performed on the premises.
11. No personal belongings, including bicycles, play equipment or other items may be placed in halls, stairways on balconies or about the building except in storage areas where allowed. No unsecured potted plants or ornaments are to be placed where they could fall and injure someone, perhaps as a result of an earthquake.
12. In event of emergency or good reason to believe such may exist, owner reserves the right to enter the premises during resident's absence without prior permission.
|Owner: Michael & Donna