* Upstairs / Downstairs townhome
* Brick wood-burning fireplace with deluxe artificial gas logs
* ~17' x ~19' Living Room with track lighting.
* Deluxe carpeting throughout.
* 17 Cu.Ft., two door, frost free refrigerator.
* Built in cooktop and oven.
* Patio great for house plants. Patio has lighting for night time
* Parking for one vehicle, possibly tandum for two if both a very small
* Coin-op laundry with two washers and dryers courtyard.
* Gated garden courtyard.
3532 Jasmine #2 is not
your typical rental. The 4 x 17 foot patio is an ideal environment
for growing shade plants, and when appropriately tended makes a beautiful
and restful backdrop when viewed through the 12 foot wide glass windows
of the living room. At night, lights above the patio illuminate the plantings.
The two level set-up of the
unit means that public spaces are separated from private spaces; a
guest can wait downstairs while a host or hostess gets dressed upstairs
without either feeling that they are intruding or being intruded upon.
The lathe and plaster walls dramatically cut down transmission
of sounds from the adjacent apartment.
The custom track lighting
in the master bedroom and living room, as well as the beveled glass
chadellier in the stairwell, presents a decorator look.
There is an abundance
of closets including a walk-in closet in the master bedroom (in addition
to the normal wardrobe), a "guest" closet in the entry hall, a linen
closet in the upstairs hall, and a storage closet under the stairs.
There is a skylight in
the upstairs bath.
The building has been
completely re-plumbed with copper pipes, and an active preventative
maintenance program is designed to keep the building problem free.